Sunday, February 9, 2014

Aubrey's Winter ONEderland Party

Well our little girl turned one on January 28th. A whole year gone in a flash. Her Winter ONEderland party was last weekend and she had so much fun. Little miss is such a social butterfly and she just loves having company over. In case you missed this post where I discussed my inspiration for her party and shared her invitation, you can check it out here. Her party was actually postponed because we were all feeling a little under the weather and ironically enough we had a real life winter wonderland going on outside but it all worked out and went off without a hitch the following weekend. 

I had so much fun planning and decorating for her party. It's all about the little details with me and I'll take any excuse to do a craft project or decorate. I feel pretty good about her decor and choice of theme because Aubrey has been enjoying her decorations so much. The party room was decorated for about 2 weeks and everyday she would go in there and point at her decorations and giggle with excitement. That being said, many of those decorations will be transferred to her play room for the time being and some will double as Valentine's decor too. Anyway, enough rambling, here are the party pics:
Party Hat Headband- DIY
Shirt- etsy
Tutu- Babies R' Us



Favors and Aubrey's tree displaying photos from each month of her precious little life. 

Cookie Party Favors



Hot Chocolate Bar
with White Chocolate and Milk Chocolate Chips and Marshmallows










Just like any other special holiday or event, the day flew by but it was such a fun day and the birthday girl definitely had a great time at her party. As for me, I'm still not over the fact that my little girl is technically not a "baby" anymore, "toddler" just isn't in my vocabulary yet. 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like such a great party - I would love some of that hot chocolate right about now LOL! All the planning definitely paid off, and good to know you can repurpose the decorations that you worked so hard on! Looking gorgeous by the way - your hair is so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job with all the party favors and decorations. She is a doll, I love that she reveled in all the attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea for your decorations - a clever play on words and they are so pretty! The goodies look too beautiful to eat!

    Your little girl is a princess - she is adorable! Her dress and little hat makes my eyes googly!

    xo
    La Lori Loves

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from my readers.