Saturday, February 8, 2014

Pink Champagne

Oh my goodness it's been forever but I finally have an OOTD and FOTD that is post worthy. It's been so cold and snowy here and I feel like I've been trapped on this mountain forever. Today, today is the day that we are finally getting a break and venturing out to the "big city" to do some shopping and run some errands. I know it probably sounds like I'm living a real life of Little House on the Prairie and I'm not but some days it really does seem like it! Winters here are brutal and when you can finally get out of the house (and out of your yoga pants)- it calls for a celebration.

Sweater- Old Navy (last year)
Jeans- Hollister
Necklace- Group Dealz
Boots- Fergie

I rediscovered a lipstick and fell back in love with it. It's the perfect Valentine's Day shade so I found it just in time. It's by Rimmel and the shade is Pink Champagne. I almost always put a lip gloss over lipstick so I layered this lipstick with Nars Turkish Delight.
Ever forget that you have something and then find and become excited all over again as if it's a new purchase? I love when that happens.

3 comments:

  1. cute outfit :) perfect for a V-day

    http://missrenaaye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! It's been a couple weeks for me in not posting ootd pics because I'm lucky if I've remembered to put on concealer most days lol I love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see a few new posts! I've missed you in the blogosphere! You look absolutely amazing and I can hardly believe you have a little one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from my readers.