Sunday, March 9, 2014

Big News!

I've been busy working on a little project---


I was so inspired by Aubrey's first birthday party that I decided to take my ribbons, bows, and glitter and take things to the next level. I've always enjoyed making things and working on crafty projects but now more so than ever. Having a little girl will do that to you I guess. 

I started working on hair accessories for Aubrey when I was pregnant, I've created a lot of decor items for her play room recently (it's almost done and I can't wait to reveal it to you all soon), and I DIYed my little heart out with her first birthday party

This tiny glittery party hat is what really inspired me though. I had an idea in mind of what I wanted to do but I just went to the craft store, grabbed some supplies without giving it much thought and viola- I loved it and I hope that other little girls will love it too- so I opened and etsy store and that's where Pretty Posh Shoppe was born.


Right now Pretty Posh Shoppe is focusing on party hats but eventually I would like to add some hair accessories and some room decor items as well. So check out the shoppe here and stay tuned for more Pretty Posh pretties to come!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that is awesome! You're such a go getter! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! These are beautiful and you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from my readers.