Friday, March 14, 2014

Kardashian Kids Launch

Love them or hate them, the Kardashians' are great at marketing. Their new line for little girls (newborn - 24 months) launched online today and it will launch in stores tomorrow, March 15th. The line is so simple, trendy, and perfect for a little fashionista while being both comfy and affordable. 

I'm lucky that this line came out when it did because Aubrey is starting to fit into 18-24 month clothes now.  Hopefully they will expand and offer more sizes. I was also a little surprised to see that the line is only for little girls- what about Mason? I thought his style would've been reflected in this line as well... Maybe it's in the works and this is a test to see how well the line sells but how can you resist these outfits?
star footie with tulle ruffles
Unfortunately, this only goes up to 9 months so Aubrey missed the boat on these footies.
2 piece gold foil polka dot outfit
I have a sweater (that I'm wearing right now, actually) that matches these leggings perfectly.
gold foil creeper with ruffled trim
mesh & tulle tiered skirt
Seriously dying over the cuteness of this skirt! I actually have one that is similar (minus the sequins) that I bought on our honeymoon in Italy.
Are you starting to see a trend here? Maybe that's why I love this collection so much... I can pretty much match mine and Aubrey's outfits now. 
2 pack of leopard and gold star bibs

Check out the rest of the Kardashian Kids Kollection here.

What do you think of the line?




*I am in no way affiliated with the Kardashian brand nor was I compensated for this post. I am just excited about the line and loving the collection so I thought I'd share it with you*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from my readers.