Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Lately...

  •  I've been watching addicted to Orange is the New Black. I just finished it and I am dying for the next season to begin in June!
  • I've been chasing around this little one who is always getting into something. This is her cabinet in the kitchen- which is a cabinet filled with kitchen things she can play with and some random toys. 
  • I've been snacking on mini marshmallows and Easter M&M's because I'm so healthy and mature.

  • I've been working on my new endeavor- Pretty Posh Shoppe pretty much every free moment that I have between work and playing with Aubrey. 


  • I've been shopping for Aubrey's spring wardrobe! I planned on hitting Baby Gap and Target this weekend but I started early with a somewhat new store in our area- Peebles. I went in not expecting to find anything and came out with a bag full of clothes- so that was a nice surprise! Spring is still chilly here sprinkled with a few warm days here and there so I picked up a few lightweight long sleeve tops, a couple short sleeve tops, a skirt, and a pretty ruffled pair of shorts.


I usually tend to stray away from graphic print shirts but I couldn't resist these- they were just too cute to pass up. I want to find a pair of navy shorts to pair with the red and white striped top, I thought it would make for the perfect nautical outfit. 

Are you thinking spring yet?


5 comments:

  1. Ooooh I haven't seen Orange is the new Black. Sounds like I need to get caught up! And m&m's and marshmallows sounds like the BEST snack!
    You are seriously talented! I love all those gorgeous party hats!
    p.s. I'm totally thinking spring! We are actually going to AZ for a long weekend and it's going to be close to 90 degrees, WHAT?! Winter straight to summer for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's soooo good. You need to watch it! Thank you so much for the kind words. Have fun in AZ- that sounds amazing right now!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you have been very busy Danielle! I have heard so many great things about Orange is the new black. Is it on Netflix? Maybe that's why I haven't been able to watch it yet.
    And congrats on the new endeavor! I can't wait to read more about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's on Netflix only, I believe. You need to start watching it but when you do make sure to clear your schedule for the night because you're going to watch like 4 episodes at a time. It's that good.
      Thanks! I'm hoping for the best!

      Delete
  3. Orange is the New Black is the best show out there right now! I have already watched the first season twice (whoops) and the second season comes out on my birthday - Can't wait! That red and white striped shirt is so adorable and I have been thinking about spring for months at this point - it can't get here fast enough

    Tay
    waverlyandwestbourne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from my readers.