Thursday, June 5, 2014

Kendra's Miami Fashion Challenge

---click to enlarge---
Mini Maxi- LULUS (lulus.com)
Beach Cover Up- Lilly Pulitzer (lillypulitzer.com)
Coral Bikini- Miss Selfridge (missselfridge.com)
Wedge Espadrilles- Just Fab Rebekah in Cream (heels.com)
Bag- Lilly Pulitzer Resort Tote (nordstrom.com)
Sunnies- Tom Ford (sunglasshut.com)

I'm so excited to be a part of Kendra Thorton's Fashion Challenge. For those of you who aren't familiar with Kendra, she's a wife, mom, and travel expert who has been featured by Nate Berkus and Tyra Banks just to name a couple. She's reaching out to fellow beauty, fashion, and lifestyle bloggers for a little help with an upcoming trip that she's taking.

Here's a little background information that Kendra supplied me with to better help me come up with some outfit suggestions:



"In a few weeks, I’m going to be soaking up the sun in Miami! My husband and I are going on a romantic vacation, I can’t wait to hit the beach, enjoy romantic dinners and explore the Art Deco District. To book accommodations and find out about local attractions, I sought assistance on the social media site gogobot. We ended up finding the greatest hotel! Before we enjoy our stay at the Delano South Beach, however, I need some assistance from my favorite fashionista’s! My husband and I are sure to take tons of photos, and I want to look great regardless of which side of the camera I am on.
As a mother of young children, I could use a style update before we embark. After I booked our stay at the Delano South Beach Hotel, my husband purchased a luxurious spa package for us to enjoy. The hotel’s spa, Club Essentia, features a wide range of rejuvenating treatments focused on restoring youthful vitality. We have our first couples massage booked on the first day of our arrival! I am so excited to get out and be able to spend some quality time with my husband in the beautiful paradise.There’s no treat quite like a tropical getaway, and I know I’m going to have lots of fun on my vacation to Miami. Of course, I’ll have a better time when I feel confident and fashionable in the clothes and accessories that I’m wearing. I can’t wait to see what looks and styles you recommend for my tropical adventure."

I had so much fun putting this inspiration board together and now I'm anxiously awaiting our trip to the beach. I'm really loving coral and mint this summer as you can tell. I think those two colors, along with white look so amazing with a tan. 
Are you planning a trip to the shore soon?

1 comment:

  1. I like the bikini.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from my readers.