Monday, June 2, 2014

TLC VoxBox

I was so excited when influenster contacted me and told me that I'd been selected to receive a voxbox.  Good things come in small packages. I couldn't believe how many little surprises they fit into one tiny purple box. 
Here's a peek into what I found inside:
Ivory Soap: I've got to say, I've never been a huge fan of the smell of Ivory soap. I'm not sure what it is about it but it always bothered me. I'm going to give it a go though and try this bar out. From what I can smell through the packaging, it doesn't smell as potent as I remember, it's kind of a fresh scent. I'll let you know how I feel about it in an upcoming review post.

Shell Rewards Card: It's free to sign up for and all you have to do is swipe it every time you get gas to start earning points. You can earn 5 cents a gallon for every $50 you spend. That's easy for us because our Jeep costs about $65 to fill... ugh do I hate spending money on gas!

Avon Anew: I always love trying new beauty products so I can't wait to try this moisturizer out. I'll be sure to follow up with a proper review once I've had a chance to use it. I'm planning on doing a skincare routine post soon too.

Neosporin Neo to Go: I was SO excited about this when I saw it because Aubrey just split her knee open for the third time this week and we've been going through Neosporin and My Little Pony band aids like water over here. Poor kid got a small scrape, it formed a scab, next day comes she decides to pick the scab off, more blood, another scab, onto day 3, falls on said knee again, splits open yet again and starts bleeding. I hope this is it and we are on the mend but anyway, I'm throwing this in my diaper bag for sure! What's so great about it too is it's a spray so it's easy to use in a pinch and you don't have to dab it on the boo boo (Aubrey is going to love that part).

Puffs Plus Lotion Travel Pack: Another great item to have on hand in your purse- especially at this time of year with allergy season in full blast. I've used these tissues in the past and they are great! They definitely help prevent you from becoming Rudolph when you are having one of those lovely I can't leave the house or have a phone conversation today because I'm blowing my nose every 2.5 seconds.

Breyer's Gelato Coupon: I've had this stuff before and it's A-freakin-mazing! It's such a great treat for the warmer months so naturally, I was thrilled to see a coupon in the box for a free container of this delightful, calorie-filled treat that by the way is worth every last calorie.


Disclosure:"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I don't like the smell of Ivory soap either ;) I see these types of boxes on Instagram and think it would be fun to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noelle, you should try it out! Sign up on influenster.com. It's a great way to try new products.

      Delete
  2. How cool that you got to try this for free! I'm dying to try one of the subscription boxes but I can't bring myself to spend the money until I know that *I* will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from my readers.