Saturday, February 28, 2015

Five on Friday

1. New Accessories. You'll never guess where I found these treasures. Are you ready for it? Walmart. I know, I'm still in shock myself. 
As much as I love the boho look on others, I'm not too sure I can pull it off but for $5, I thought I'd give it a shot. The earrings were $2.88 and I can thank Aubrey for finding these bracelets that were on clearance for a dollar each. She loves a good bracelet, or 10. 




2. Aubrey has been wearing a tutu 24/7 for about a month now, give or take a few hours. She is officially the fanciest toddler I've ever met.

3. Red Velvet Vino. Yes, please! My sister in law gifted me this bottle on Aubrey's birthday as my "giving birth gift." She's the best. I mean how sweet is that? It's safe to say that although it tastes nothing like the cake, it's my new favorite. 


4. Carmine's Cookbook. Let me start out by saying that I hate cookbooks. They're always filled with recipes that have an ingredient list that's a mile long, half of the ingredients I never heard of, and I certainly don't know where to locate them in the grocery store either. This cookbook is different. The recipes are pretty basic, they use simple but fresh ingredients, and there aren't a million steps. It's my goal to try every single recipe in here. Here's the first attempt:


5. I am so over the winter. It's been a long one and I really don't think I can handle another second of the 20 minute out-the-door bundle sessions that go on over here. It takes forever to leave the house with a toddler as it is but when you need layers upon layers to prevent frostbite from happening in the 2 minutes it takes to go from point A to point B, it's a whole other level of insanity. 

Ok that's the end of my winter-hating rant. Excuse me while I curl up in bed now with my head to toe fleece get-up. 

Happy weekend! Stay warm fellow northerners! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from my readers.