Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My Favorite Spring Trends & Monthly Must-Reads Reunion

I'm so excited to team up again for a reunion post with some of my favorite ladies. Our reunion post topic is Spring 2015 trends. I couldn't pick just one trend to focus on so I narrowed it down to my top three:



1. The Shirt Dress
I love the casual yet dressy feel of this style and this particular dress catches my eye because I am a sucker for anything eyelet.

2. Yellow
There are three colors out there that look amazing with a tan in my opinion- white, coral, and yellow. While I certainly don't have a tan just yet, I am looking forward to wearing lots of yellow this spring/summer. It's such a bright color, sunny, happy hue and I think it goes well with most skin tones too.

3. Black & White
When it comes to fashion, I'm all about the classics and it doesn't get any more classic, timeless, or basic than black and white. You just can't go wrong with this duo and I will never grow sick of it. ever.




2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad we did this reunion post - it was great reading everyone's favorite trends. I'm also relieved that black and white is still "in" right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nICE! CUTE DRESS :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from my readers.