Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Summer Style

Those of you who have been long time followers of my blog know that I tend to go for classic, timeless staples. I'm a work at home (for the most part) and stay at home mom so truth be told, I do not get dressed up every day, and my summer uniform usually consists of a basic tank and cotton shorts. However, when we leave the house I like to look polished and put-together but my outfit still needs to be functional. 

Here's the other thing about shopping and being a mom- I don't have a lot of time when I do make it into a fitting room so I do most of my shopping online. I really don't enjoy playing the guessing game when it comes to buying dresses or pants/shorts online though. Some items you just have to try on unless you find a brand that you love that has consistent sizing (thank you J.Crew!). 

There is actually an online retailer that allows you to not only customize your clothing but you can also have it made to your exact measurements. Seriously, the best idea. Ever. eShakti contacted me about their fresh look including new styles, product lines, and website. I was so excited to check it out and their new styles did not disappoint. Previously, eShakti was known for their dresses and skirts but they now offer shorts, pants, jumpsuits, and lots of really pretty tops too. 

I'm all about scallops.
These designs are so simple, yet polished and that describes my style in a nutshell.
I love this chambray jumpsuit, I think the rolled cuffs and belt really make it for me. I'm not sure I could pull off a jumpsuit because I think they look better on a taller frame (I'm only 5'2") but it's such a great piece that I had to share it.


There have been a lot of baby showers, sprinkles, bridal showers, and weddings on my calendar lately. I love that there is a good mix of both casual, work, and special occasion dresses to choose from. The yellow dress reminds me a little of a Lilly style dress and it seems to scream summer to me. 

I'm typically not one for the Boho look. I love it on other people but it doesn't always look right on me. However, I'd be willing to try this pretty pink Boho top out. It might even make a nice cover up too! My last pick is so sweet and so simple but I think it would be perfect for a 4th of July celebration.

What do you think about my style picks?
See anything here that you like?

eShakti is offering my readers a $35 coupon to try them out and see for yourself how fun it can be to customize your clothing. Just use the code below to redeem and please be sure to come back to tell me your thoughts. 


GC CODE: COUTURES35
Valid till 07/10/2015
Enter this code in the 'Gift Coupon / Referral Code' box at checkout
Only one gift coupon can be used in an order
Not valid on previous purchases / purchase of gift cards.
This gift coupon cannot be transferred, re-issued or exchanged for cash.
Minimun order value of $30

*This post is sponsored by eShakti. All opinions expressed here are my own and I promise to always be honest with my reviews regardless of whether they are free or purchased on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from my readers.