Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Aubrey's Cinderella Inspired 3rd Birthday Celebration

Yes, it's true its been forever since my last post. It's also true that I thought about quitting altogether, deleting my blog, and possibly starting all over again. BUT you know what? I decided that I can't bring myself to do that. Why? A part of me really misses blogging and if there were more hours in a day I would've never stopped but most of all, I really miss documenting my memories and referring back to them. So, I'm back... in a sense. I'm not making any promises to post x times per week or month but I can promise that I am not going anywhere. 

That being said, there is so much that has happened that I missed the opportunity to blog about so I plan to keep things current but also back track a little to blog some big events and memories as well. 

On January 28th, Aubrey turned 3. How this happened already is totally unfathomable. She is blossoming into such a sweet, smart, caring little lady who is wise beyond her years. She asked for a Cinderella party this year and we delivered. Our family along with several of her little girlfriends (all dressed as princesses) joined us and helped us celebrate our little princess! 









Printable via
Cake Topper via

Cinderella Dress via






Printable via 
Game via
The girls had a blast trying to stick the shoe on the pillow for Cinderella. It was a total hit and it was definitely comical to watch.
Puzzle via
Pencil Sharpener via
Tattoos via
 Aubrey and I were pretty excited about the favors. She gifted all of her girlfriends with a Princess/Palace Pets puzzle (say that 5 times, fast), Cinderella temporary tattoos, and a glass slipper pencil sharpener. 

 The girls also decorated their own magic wands too. We bought a bunch of different stickers and gems for them to use to make it their own. They had such a great time using their "magic" for the rest of the party too. 

 This simple decoration was probably one of my favorites. I simply printed it for a google search, cut it, and glued it onto a skewer to stick into a cheese block for the cheese platter. 
We feasted on eggplant parmesan, baked ziti, a delicious cranberry, walnut, and mandarin orange salad, chicken nuggets, fries, a cheese plater, and of course olives. 

Her party was so much fun and it's safe to say that she loved every minute of it. She has such a great group of girlfriends and they all get along so well. It was a very loud house filled with lots of laughs, giggles, and screams- that's what you get with a house filled with almost all girls. Very loud equals very happy, very excited, very full of love in Italian families and that pretty much sums up her special day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from my readers.