I, for one, am ready to bring on 2011. Don't get me wrong 2010 was a good year- I got engaged, became a better cook, I tried shrimp, lobster, and crab (that's a big deal for me as I don't eat seafood), myself, my family, and my friends all have thier health. Really you can't ask for more than that but I am ready to see what 2011 has in store.
and I feel that you can start at resolution at any time of the year that you see fit.
So instead of resolutions, I have set a few goals for 2011:
- Exercise at least 3 times a week- not to loose weight, just to tone up and be healthy.
- Resist the urge to micromanage and plan, plan, plan every little detail of my life. Sometimes being too organized isn't a good thing.
- Find myself (on a career level and decide where I am supposed to be)
- Get my computer room painted! This horrid red is driving me crazy!
Some things that I'm looking forward to in 2011:
- Our wedding and all of the wedding related festivities leading up to it!
- New beginnings- in life, love, careers etc.
- Our honeymoon- oh yeah, still need to plan that.
What are your plans for 2011?