Question of the month: What's your favorite holiday and why?
Well since I've already told you all about how much I love Easter in this post, I'll take this as and opportunity to tell you about my favorite holiday, the vacation kind of holiday that is. Last summer we honeymooned in Italy for 2 perfect weeks and we saw so much in that short period of time including Venice, Verona, Bologna, Florence, Assisi, Rome, Sorrento, Naples, Capri, Taormina, Palermo, and Pompeii. We were fortunate enough to view some of the most beautiful, breathtaking sights and indulge in the most delicious food while we were there. I can't wait to return one day; hopefully one day soon.
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle wore denim shorts for the first time this year. See how she has worn them in the past, and how she wears them now.
- Ella Pretty - Ella's been decorating - come and take a house tour!
- Lilly's Style - Lilly's wearing a colorful lace skirt from H&M.
- Saltwater Dreams - Andi learned a new technique for creating a flawless foundation finish, check out the easy steps here!
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle is brightening things up this summer with her new favorite color- yellow.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette is playing with the colorblock trend with a silk top and a navy skirt.