Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Camera Roll

Revlon Lilac Pastelle
Let me tell you- this nail polish is all the rage!
Funny Story: I borrowed this nail polish from my mom, my sister-in-law fell in love with the color, went  out and bought it, then my friend commented on it the next day. Here's the funny part- at the same time my friend was commenting on it, a text message came in from my sister-in-law saying that she found the polish! Crazy, huh? Maybe you had to be there but I was pretty freaked out.
My new oh-so-healthy morning obsession.
Greek Custard
So we found this ammaaazziinngg Greek restaurant along our travels and fell in love with their food but unfortunately, it's about 2 hours away from home:( They were so excited that we sat outside (in a traditional Greek fashion, I guess) that they brought us a free appetizer- pita bread with a delicious olive dip. We both ordered a gyro platter which was enormous, so enormous that my husband couldn't finish his either and we both had enough for a full lunch the next day. After packaging up half of our meals they brought us another gift- Greek custard, on the house. Neither one of us have tried it before but we have both discovered a new dessert favorite because it was amazing. How sweet of them to bring us complimentary dishes?! I can't wait to go back!

8 comments:

  1. mmm that food looks very tempting!

    johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty polish! I love Greek food and wish I had one near me :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is making me hungry! I've never had Greek custard but it sounds delicious!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm - that chocolate muffin and OJ combo looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm starving right now and all of it looks amazing! How funny about the nail polish. I like bright. Odors, but lighter polish shades will always be my go to hues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the color of your nails!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from my readers.