Question of the month from Kristen: What are your beach bag essentials?
From top to bottom, left to right:
Victoria's Secret Sundress- I always wear a sundress over my bathing suit so I can easily pull it on and off and it transitions nicely if I decide to hit the boardwalk
Prada Sunglasses- I'm never without a pair of sunnies at the beach. I don't wear makeup because i umm hello?? You're at the beach swimming, getting wet, in the sun, having fun, etc. All you need to do is throw on some some shades and...
Nars Turkish Delight Lip Gloss- No dry lips here and again, an easy way to feel polished when you hit the boardwalk.
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30, Dark Tanning Oil, and Lime Coolada After-Sun Moisturizer
Elastic Headband- to keep the hair out of my face and to still feel a bit put together
Clinque City Block SPF 25 Face- This is almost like a tinted moisturizer. I like using products that are specifically made for your face on my face so I don't have to worry about clogged pores and breakouts.
Magazines, Water Bottle, Fresh Fruit, Luna Bars (Chocolate Coconut and White Chocolate Macadamia Nut are my favorite), and candy. When I go to the beach I'm there allll daaayyyy lonnngg so snacks are a must!
What's in your beach bag?
- Alison*Elle - Alison is obsessed with her new neutral colourblocked pants!
- Ella Pretty - Ella reviews the differences between Moroccan Oil and Macadamia Oil
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay's loving a printed maxi in Maui
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen shared Eleanor's birth story in pictures
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle got a pair of rainy day flats that can brighten up the cloudiest of days
- The Currently Obsessed - Mehreen wants you to come meet her newest addition to the family