The Los Cabos Resort Collection bag includes the following:
- Water-Resistant Blush in Los Cabos
- Water-Resistant Bronzer
- Swimmable Eye Liner Pencil in Charcoal
- Better-than-Waterproof Mascara
- Lipgloss in Vegas Strip
- and super cute makeup bag with snap and zipper enclosure
I've been using these products for the past month now and I am SO happy with these products so that's why I'm sharing them with you. I know that summer is nearly half way over (gasp!) but it's better late than never, right?
This kit is definitely worth investing in. The blush, bronzer, gloss, and liner can really be used year round. I always line my bottom waterline with water-proof liner, followed by black eyeshadow to hold it in place. I only wear water-proof mascara though when I'm at the beach, pool, or on lake. This mascara is no joke. The only way this stuff is coming off is with makeup remover. Face wash does not cut it. I have yet to find a mascara that does this so that's really exciting.
Know what else is great? All of these products would work great with just about any skin tone.
Now onto the hair...
I still wash my hair 2 sometimes 3 times a week but instead of blowing it out and curling it, I've been skipping the heat.
I have naturally wavy hair so if your hair is wavy these 4 simple steps may work for you:
- When I get out of the shower I apply Aussie's Volume mousse to my roots and Aussie's Sprunch Spray to my ends.
- I blow dry my bangs and roots/crown (otherwise my hair will dry really flat and stiff)
- I separate the ends into 4 sections and twist them to let them air dry
- Once my hair is semidry- dry I work some FX Silk Drops into the hair below my ears to "seal it," add a little shine, and smooth out any frizz. ...and that's it! Easy peasy.