I have high expectations for you because 2013 was such an amazing year for us. Aubrey was born in January and we celebrated all of her first holidays this year. We began construction on our home and moved in last month. 2013 has by far been the biggest most life-changing (in a good way) year yet for us.
Instead of naming a bunch of resolutions that I probably won't stick with I'm just going to list a few hopes for the new year and *hope* that I can accomplish them:
- Start eating healthier again eat the sweets in moderation especially because Aubrey is now starting to eat what we eat and I want to make sure we are setting a good example.
- Try to stress less and keep my anxiety under control. I don't take any medication, I don't think I need to but I just need to gain a little more control over it and put mind over matter.
- Develop and better schedule and stick to it. Aubrey is all settled into a great routine but now that she is so mobile, I need some help so I can still work from home during the day. Staying up until midnight every night just isn't working so that is the schedule that I need to work on.
- Speaking of schedule, I need to create a cleaning schedule for this house because it's just not possible to clean the whole house in a day like I used to do in our apartment.
- Make more time for doing things that make me happy.
Just for fun, here is a look back at where I was at this time last year-
|New Years Eve 2012|