I'm so excited to team up again for a reunion post with some of my favorite ladies. Our reunion post topic is Spring 2015 trends. I couldn't pick just one trend to focus on so I narrowed it down to my top three:
1. The Shirt Dress
I love the casual yet dressy feel of this style and this particular dress catches my eye because I am a sucker for anything eyelet.
There are three colors out there that look amazing with a tan in my opinion- white, coral, and yellow. While I certainly don't have a tan just yet, I am looking forward to wearing lots of yellow this spring/summer. It's such a bright color, sunny, happy hue and I think it goes well with most skin tones too.
3. Black & White
When it comes to fashion, I'm all about the classics and it doesn't get any more classic, timeless, or basic than black and white. You just can't go wrong with this duo and I will never grow sick of it. ever.
- Alison*Elle - Alison has been embracing 2015 with a helpful reminder from this love wall.
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle discovers her favorite Express camisole comes in a Spring-worthy floral print.
- Ella Pretty - Zeba was super-excited to get a full page feature in a Canadian magazine!
- Fifth & Bloor - Mehreen is loving her extremely ripped jeans! She talks about how to style them here.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen just announced Baby #2 and shared some pregnancy updates.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle discusses her new hair care finds
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette channeled her inner Betty Draper with this dress for spring