|L'Oreal Preference Sun-Kissed Caramels|
UL 51 Hi-Lift Natural Brown (cooler)
In other news...
The lovely Gagan who is the beauty behind Gagan tagged me in a creative little questionnairre. I just did one of these tags back in January so I thought I'd just answer the 11 questions instead of boring you with a zillion facts about me again. So here it goes...
1. Who is your style icon?
Love them or hate them, the Kardashian sisters have great style so I like to mirror their fashion sense whenever I can. I also love Lauren Conrad's style.
2. What is your favorite movie of all time?
This is such a hard question to answer. I guess at the moment, nothing has yet to top The Notebook. I'm such a sap and I cry every time I watch it.
3. If you knew today was your last day on earth, how would you spend it?
Another tough question! I would definitely want to spend it with my husband and my family. I would probably spend the day on the beach and go out to eat at my favorite restaurant.
4. If you could meet any celebrity that has passed on or any historical figure, who would it be and why?
Hmm probably George Carlin. He is my favorite comedian but he was also a very intelligent man and I'd love to pick his brain.
5. If you had one chance to teleport anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Italy. I miss it and can't wait to go back.
6. What is your favorite Disney movie?
The Little Mermaid.
7. What is your favorite purchase in the last year?
Probably my Canon. My 1st DSLR!
8. Where is your favorite place to shop?
I love the King of Prussia Mall because it has everything I need and it's close enough to where I live.
9. What do you like to do most in your spare time?
Catch up on my favorite blogs and magazines, DIY projects, outdoor activities, shopping...
10. What is one of your talents?
Well I certainly can't sing, I'm not much of a dancer either but I am an amazing shopper (not only am I good at it but I'm great at finding the best deals).
11. Describe yourself in a single sentence.
I am a down-to-earth, super organized, girly girl, that is a Type A with a whole lot of creativity.