1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
Yes! I think I got started young with this too because my mom said that no matter what kind of a store we went into, I always found something to buy. However, that being said, I do have a budget that I'm pretty good about sticking to and I'm not a hoarder so I try to think things over before committing to purchasing no matter what the price tag.
2. How would you classify your style?
I'm all about classic pieces. I love accessorizing with trendy, statement jewelry, layering with printed scarves, and wearing a really great pair of shoes- sometimes bold, sometimes neutral. I wear skinny jeans or leggings almost every day and you can usually find me wearing something that is either polka dotted or striped.
3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
H&M and Old Navy- their prices are great and they've had so many pieces that are right up my alley lately.
4. Where do you find the best deals?
Old Navy, H&M, & J. Crew Factory for clothing. TJ Maxx & Marshalls for home decor.
5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?
Chanel. I need a quilted Chanel bag in my life.
6. Do you have a "go to" shopping outfit?
Leggings, a tank top, and a cardigan or shorts and a tank top. Something simple, comfortable, and easy to try clothes on with.
7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Aside from make up)
I'm more of a home decor and baby clothes shopping addict these days but I also colkect wrapping paper. Weird, I know!
8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?
9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
Peplum. I know it will but I just love it so much!
10. What trend did you love that passed way to quickly?
I'm totally stumped on this one.
11. Who is your fashion icon?
Lauren Conrad, her style is so classy and feminine. Followed by Jennifer Anniston and Reese Witherspoon who are both infamous for wearing classic pieces while looking perfectly put together.
- Alison*Elle - Alison has busted out all of her Fall staples in honour of her favourite season... plaid, faux fur, ankle booties, and more!
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle shared photos of her honeymoon in paradise!
- Ella Pretty - Check out Ella's fall clothing haul: Camo Jeans, Sparkly Sweaters & Wrap Dresses
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen is slowly transitioning into fall with some sparkly sweaters.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle took the leap.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette went for a fall stroll in her new Tory Burch Boots!
- The Currently Obsessed - MEHREEN shared her lipstick collection with us this month !