|image via weheartit|
Two of my dreams came true in 2011- I had my fairytale wedding and I was fortunate enough to spend two incredible weeks in Italy exploring with my husband. 2011 was a great year and it's really going to be a hard to top but I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store...
I'm not a reslolution kind of girl but I have set a few goals for 2012:
* Start exercising at least 3 times a week
* Become a better ice skater, possibly take a figure skating class
* Refrain from buying things unless I know where I am going to put them, how I'm going to use them, or how I will wear them
* Devote more time to blogging. I look at my blog as a bit of a journal of my life that I am happy to share with all of you and I would like to spend more time chronicling. I'm so fortunate for all of my loyal readers!
* $ave. $ave. $ave. I think 2012 will be the year of the shopping bans for me.
* Stop being so indecisive and obessing over comparing specs. I need to finally pick a camera and order it already!