Can you believe that today is August 1st?! I can't believe we are in our "last month" of summer. Regardless, I'm pretty excited because I'm going on vacation in just a couple of weeks and my husband will be turning the dirty 30 while we are away, so there will be lots of celebrating!
Question of the month (from Andi): If you were stranded on an island--which one album and which one book would you want to have with you?
|Another toughie Andi! I'd have to pick Kurt Vonnegut's Breakfast of Champions. I read this in college and it has been one of the very few books that were required reading that I thoroughly enjoyed. My English professor sparked my fascination with Vonnegut and I am so thankful for that. Not everyone is a Vonnegut fan though, I think you will either love his style or hate it. I happen to love it because he's entertaining but on a deeper level, and he leaves a lot to the imagination.|
|I'm picking Dave Matthews Band but I'm cheating a little because instead of one album, I'm picking one mixed CD of theirs. I'm not your stereotypical DMB fan but lately I have found myself drawn to their music. I just went to my first DMB concert a few months ago and I loved it. All of their music is so relaxing and I think I would need something to relax me from the panic of being stranded so this choice makes perfect sense to me.|
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle fell in love with a pretty peplum top
- Ella Pretty - Ella's made a list of her must-have handbags & shares pictures from her bag collection here
- Lilly's Style - Lilly's feeling summery in shorts
- Saltwater Dreams - Andi has discovered two new must-have products, see what they are here
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle is enjoying her new baubles
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette finally found a blouse to try the peplum trend with- take a peek here