I can't believe it's October already. I really need to get my butt in gear and start nesting. Our little girl will be here in just 16 weeks!!!
Question of the month: What bath products are you currently using?
Shampoo: This month's shampoo is Herbal Essence Color Me Happy but tend to switch out my shampoo every so often because I feel like my hair gets into a rut and tends to look better if I switch things up every month or so.
Conditioner: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle. I love this stuff, it smells great, it conditions well, and it's affordable enough to use everyday.
Body Wash: St. Ives Vitamin E, Philosophy Snow Angel, and Philosophy Coconut Frosting are my favorites
Exfoliant: Homemade Sweet & Spicy Sugar Scrub. This is really easy to make, all you need to do is combine the following ingredients in a container: 1 cup of brown sugar, 1 cup white sugar, 3/4 cup olive oil, 2 tsp. cinnamon, and 2 tsp. nutmeg.
Moisturizer: Palmer's Cocoa Butter (great for pregnancy), Vaseline Firming and Radiance Lotion, and my newest addition is Lush Charity Pot (with Cocoa butter and Almond Oil)
- Alison*Elle - Alison's treated herself to a birthday splurge from Chanel.
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle celebrated her birthday in a sparkling gold skirt.
- Ella Pretty - Ella's dressing for fall - she's loving her chambray shirt & heart scarf.
- Lilly's Style - Lilly's is enjoying mixing bright colors.
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay's been loving leopard.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen has been loving jeweled headbands for fall.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle revealed all of her party details and the gender of her new baby!
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette has jumped into two fall trends in one with bordeaux and printed pants!
- The Currently Obsessed -Mehreen loves her Chanel this Month (and this Chanel "esque" tweed blazer!)