First of all, how great is this question? I have learned so, so much from blogs and Youtube and my beauty routines are forever changed as a result.
I've always watched Makeup Geek, Kandee Johnson, and Dulce Candy's makeup tutorials. There have been many times that I brought my laptop to my vanity and sat there starting and stopping the videos, going step by step as I applied my makeup.
Luxy Hair is responsible for completely changing the way I curl my hair. They have so many great styling tutorials too.
Last, but certainly not least there are so many fashion/style blogs that have inspired me to be more creative with my wardrobe. Some of my favorite style blogs are: Sequins & Stilettos, Ella Pretty, Lilly's Style, Veronika's Blushing, and Pink Peonies. There are so many high-end fashion blogs out there that are great too but for me, I tend to follow the bloggers who demonstrate a more wearable style. So, if you haven't heard of some of these blogs, I suggest you pay them a visit- I'm sure you will love them as much as I do.
- Alison*Elle - Alison has found her perfect sweater.
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle was finally able to layer for the chilly weather, and decided to try it with burgundy and fuchsia.
- Ella Pretty - Ella shares recent outfits and her Black Friday purchases.
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay debuted her new bangs and found a new love for glammed up collars!
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen is ready for the holidays and has her wishlist made!
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle has popped and is making the most of her pregnancy style.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette is remixing a summer silk tee by adding a dark blazer.
- The Currently Obsessed - Mehreen is preggers and is taking us on her journey !